Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day Card

Here is the Mother's Day card I sent my mom today, I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. I like the color combination and the simplicity of it, that's my mom. It's the first card I've made using the glossy cs with the Manhattan Flower die. What I like about this card is that I challenged myself to use cs colors I've never crafted with before. Plus I found Regal Rose ribbon (say that fast 3 times!) I didn't realize I had, that's always a nice surprise.

Here is a list of the SU supplies:
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red and Apricot Appeal
Cs: glossy white, Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose and White
Other: Manhattan Flower Die, Mother's Day Stamp, Background Texture Plate, Regal Rose Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch and Dimensional's


As you can see from yesterday's post I have a few more cards to make with these roses but I need to get back to making baby announcements for Darcy and Gary. Their daughter Ruby was born about 2 weeks ago but I still want to get the announcements finished within the next week.

2 comments:

  1. That looks really pretty! And it's great to use cardstock colors that you wouldn't normally use. I did that with a few friends one time. LOL

    ReplyDelete