Saturday, May 2, 2009

Effects Feature on Picasa 3 - Take 2

It's been bugging me that the pics didn't show up when I posted on April 28th so I've been researching and trying different things. They're really cool pics and I really want to share them. I'm hoping this time it will work so let's s find out :o)

The first row going top to bottom are: the original pic; Sepia effect which is a certain color tone; and the saturation effect which is a real fun one to play around with.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


The second row going top to bottom are: Focal B&W effect where you choose where on the picture you want the patch of color applied (upper left hand corner here) to a copy of the black and white pic, neat affect; the tint effect; and the graduated tint (feather and shade)effect, another neat one.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


When I preview this post all the pics are there so I'm hoping you can see them too...

2 comments:

  1. I can see them! Very cool effects. :) You're doing a great job with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm so glad they're still there!!

    ReplyDelete