Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blast from the past

So I finally finished looking through 3 boxes (about 50 years) worth of pictures and got them whittled down to one box of pictures. I had alot of fun looking at places I've been and people I've known over the years. I'll be sharing some of the pics from time to time here on my blog.

My first paralegal job was with the Sedgwick Detert law firm in San Francisco. It was also my first job working in a "big" city so I was excited and having alot of fun!! These 3 pictures were taken at a friends house before we all went to the Sedgwick Christmas party in SF. I call this picture Jerrold's Herem.

This second picture is of us three gals, me, Sally and Melissa. I was trying to act sexy but Sally had the pose down perfectly...


I love this picture with Sally doing the Saturday Night Fever pose in her gold metallic dress. This is a classic picture...


Fun fun fun...hope you enjoyed them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment