Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mini Boxes

















I love these mini boxes, anything small is cute I think! They are really easy to make so give it a try. I saw them on the SplitCoastStampers website, here are the instructions (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/ghirardellibox). I used the Scor-Pal to make the creases and Mounting Double Sided Tape to attached the sides together.

On this particular mini box I crimped a strip of pink stripped paper and attached the ends together on the front of the box, under the flap. Using black ink I stamped the True Blue Friends sentiment on pink cs and used the scallop square to punch it out. To attach the sentiment I put two dimensional's at the bottom of the scalloped square. To keep the box closed I cut a small square of velcro and attached it to the flap, you can see the velcro on the second picture. I attached the heart charm with a glue dot for a Valentine's Day gift.

Inside the mini box you can put 3 or 4 Ghirardelli square chocolates, 6 Hersey's Bliss squares, m&m's or anything else that will fit. The box can be decorated using decorative paper, ribbon or stamping on the cs before you assemble the box. I'm going to make a few mini boxes for St. Patrick's Day for my Aunt in Texas so I'll post them before I send them.

No comments:

Post a Comment