Wednesday, June 3, 2009

His & Hers Paper Wallets

At our craft class last night one of the projects was to make a mans paper wallet. It's a great gift for graduations, Father's Day, birthdays or just about any occasion.On the left hand side of the wallet there are 2 slots for gift cards, coupons, or whatever you want to put in there and the right hand side has a "window" where a sentiment, picture, etc. can be inserted. Also, there is a slot for money, just like a regular wallet.

If you'd like to purchase the tutorial for both the men and woman's wallets, it's only $10 for the 18 page tutorial which includes color pictures. Here is the link http://pattystamps.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2009/05/fabulous-wallets-tutorial-available.html

For the second project of the evening, the rest of the class made Father's Day cards which I did not participate in. I stayed and gabbed with the girls while they made their cards. That's never happened to me in a craft class before but I think that I was tired and a little burnt out on making cards. I
n hind sight it would have been a good idea to make a few FD cards for the craft booth this weekend but I just wasn't in the mood. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy making cards but I've never made as many cards in such a short time. It has motivated me to open up shop in Etsy, I'll let you know when that happens, probably some time in the next few weeks.

(Something weird is going on with my blog font, tried to fix it but to no avail).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the women's wallet before but I had seen the men's done here: http://jerrikay.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/02/
    She has free instructions on her design there.
    So did you make a wallet, Kristen? You've been doing such great stuff lately. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay - yes I did make a wallet and had a really great pic of the inside where I used my drivers license, etc. I realized I shouldn't put that info on the web. With the wallets we make, we actually make the outside using VersaMark and clear embossing powder and the bone folder, not crocodile paper like in the link. Thanks for the link.

    I'll take pics of mine and post them.

    ReplyDelete