Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Picasa 3

So in my quest to figure out why my blog pics are posting differently, I was looking through Blogger Help and came across a new program I hadn't heard of called Picasa 3. It's a FREE Google photo/video program that is so much better and more versatile than Microsoft's Office Picture program.

Picasa 3 also has a Blogger button to upload pics directly onto my blog, how cool is that!!

I downloaded Picasa 3 and it prompted me to transfer my pictures and now I have alot of different editing tools to work with as well as the capability to make slide shows with captions, album titles, etc. Maybe the Microsoft program had those applications but in Picasa 3 it's accessible and right in-front of you to use.

I'm going to play around with it and see what creative things I can come up with. I'm excited and will post something on my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment