Friday, April 10, 2009

The Big Shot and Texturz Plates

I was visiting Ellen at her consignment shop in Clovis and we played around with her Big Shot and the set of three double-sided texturz plates from SU. Here is Ellen’s pink Big Shot which I love of coarse because I’m still on my pink color craze.



The texturz plates create a similar design as dry embossing. I prefer using the Big Shot and texturz plates because there are fewer tools to use than with dry embossing. The different designs are great for all kinds of projects such as bookmarks, cards, mini-boxes and fun to use with punches too!

Here are pictures of the 2 different sides of the three texturz plates…





And this is how they look after the plates are put through the Big Shot…



The one example missing in the above picture is the small dots, which can be seen in my baby announcement blog post below. Pretty cool!!

1 comment:

  1. That's cool! I have the regular sizzix machine, wish they had this before the sizzix! :)

    ReplyDelete