Thursday, August 27, 2009

Card Making with Rose, Part 2

For the second stair step card Rose stamped the flower branches along the front and back of the second and third steps. She also cut dsp and used the lace border punch and then scored it so it undulated the steps. This is one of my favorite techniques that Rose did, she is great at thinking outside the box.


Roses stamping Buddy :o)


As with the first card Rose stamped the back sides of this stair step card too. I love fleur de lis.

On the front of the first step she used one petal of the 5 petal punch to make the indentations, attached dsp and stamped Thank You on the dsp. I love the way this card flows, the components all come together at the last step. Great job Rose!


Here is how it looks coming out of the envelope.


Here are the 2 stair step cards Rose made, I love both of them!!

Rose wants me to teach her more card techniques so stay tuned for pictures in the future.

2 comments:

  1. those are awesome! She did a wonderful job. I can't wait to see what else the two of you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel :o) It's fun to see what people come up with when making cards.

    ReplyDelete